SHOTPlus-i是与i-kon电子爆破系统配合使用的高级Windows兼容爆破设计程序。 SHOTPlus-i提供了一种简单方便的方法来设计，分析和优化i-kon blast。 高度可视化的界面使得该程序易于使用，并且定时延迟方案易于可视化。
SHOTPlus-i是i-kon系统的一个组成部分 – 通过与i-kon Loggers集成，爆破设计流程无缝流入连接设计，既加快了速度，又确保了流程的完整性。 SHOTPlus-i可以导入详细描述爆破孔坐标和标识符的测量数据。 这给出了炮眼的实际位置，并允许开发更准确的初始设计。
SHOTPlus-i is an advanced windows compatible blast design program for use with the i-kon Electronic Blasting System. SHOTPlus-i provides a simple and convenient way to design, analyse and optimise i-kon blasts. The highly visual interface makes the program easy to use and timing delay schemes easy to visualise.
SHOTPlus-i is an integral component of the i-kon System – by integrating with the i-kon Loggers the blast design process seamlessly flows into the hook-up design, both speeding up and ensuring the integrity of the process. SHOTPlus-i can import survey data detailing blasthole coordinates and identifiers. This gives the actual location of blastholes and allows for more accurate initiation designs to be developed.
The interface consists of a top line main menu, a series of tool buttons on the left hand panel and a status line at the bottom of the screen. The button tools are grouped according to their functions:
- Measuring distances
- Blast design (explosives, primers, stemming, hole length, diameter, angle, pattern, decks, numbering or names, harness wire)
- i-kon detonator delay time design
- logging sequence.
The main menu contains standard menu items found in most applications for managing files. The software also contains a Quick menu for the common actions, a View menu for managing the information currently displayed, a Calculations menu for evaluating the blast design and a Tools menu for selecting less common tasks.
The Calculations menu allows simple initiation calculations to be performed on the blast design including:
- Visualise – this shows a representation of the firing sequence of the detonators at different display speeds
- First Movement – this displays a representation of the direction of first movement of material based on the hole firing times
- Burden Relief – gives the amount of time delay per metre of burden across the blast
- Angle of Initiation – shows the timing contours
- Time Envelope – shows the hole deck firing times and allows checking of the amount of explosives per delay time
- Quantities – displays the number of detonators, the amount of harness wire, and the amount of explosives consumed in the blast
- Logger Data – enables the download of the design to the equipment and the post-blast upload to the design file.
Operating Systems: Windows 7