RSoft光子元件设计套件允许用户设计和模拟光通信，光电子和半导体制造的无源和有源光子器件,它包括RSoft CAD Environment,FullWAVE,BeamPROP,DiffractMOD,BandSOLVE,FemSIM,GratingMOD,ModePROP,LaserMOD等模块组成。
RSoft Photonic Component Design Suite allows users to design and simulate both passive and active photonic devices for optical communications, optoelectronics, and semiconductor manufacturing.
RSoft currently addresses both passive and active devices through two design suites: a Passive Device Suite and an Active Device Suite. Each suite includes a CAD environment, simulation engines, and an optimization utility.
- Highly accurate algorithms allow for rapid virtual prototyping reducing the need for costly and lengthy physical prototyping increasing productivity and decreasing time-to-market.
- Assists in the discovery of new products by creating “what if” product scenarios.
- Each algorithm engine shares a common CAD interface; the software can utilize multiple RSoft packages without having to import designs from one software to the next.
- Scripting can be done with any programming language.
- Includes automated parameter scanning via MOST.
- Each simulation engine is licensed and sold separately, allowing users to choose only those that are relevant to their work.
RSoft CAD Environment
The RSoft CAD Environment is the core program of the RSoft Passive Device Suite, and allows researchers and engineers to create systems for the design of waveguide devices, and optical circuits.
FullWAVE is a highly sophisticated simulation tool based on the Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD) method for studying the propagation of light in a wide variety of photonic structures.
BeamPROP is the industry-leading design tool based on the Beam Propagation Method (BPM) for the design and simulation of integrated and fiber-optic waveguide devices and circuits.
DiffractMOD is a design and simulation tool for diffractive optical structures such as diffractive optical elements, subwavelength periodic structures, and photonic bandgap crystals.
BandSOLVE is the first commercially available design tool to automate and simplify the modeling and calculation of photonic band structures for all photonic crystal (PC) devices.
FemSIM is a generalized mode solver based on the Finite Element Method (FEM) that can calculate any number of transverse or cavity modes of an arbitrary structure on a non-uniform mesh.
GratingMOD is a general design tool for analyzing and synthesizing complicated grating profiles in optical fibers and integrated waveguide circuits for a wide variety of photonic applications.
ModePROP is an eigenmode expansion propagation tool that accounts for both forward and backward propagation and radiation modes.
LaserMOD is a photonic device design software tool for simulating the optical, electronic, and thermal properties of semiconductor lasers and similar active devices.
Operating Systems: RHEL 5.x-7.x 64Bit
Download 百度云 （用户下载区）
It is not allowed for download directly,contact us if interesting.