SPEAG SEMCAD X Matterhorn 为复杂环境的近场分析提供了高端电磁模拟平台，可为电磁场的IIS/IT IS 研究提供支持和帮助，同时可帮助在芯片级的EMC/EMI和 EM 模拟，天线设计……，SEMCAD用户界面友好、强大(基于ACIS 3D 模型工具包),另外, 有限时域差分法和传输线矩阵法的等效性的研究同样被国际同行高度评价和应用。创建新的时域电磁场计算模型和方法，特别是在有限时域差分法(FDTD), 传输线矩阵法(TLM), 创建和研制新的多天线智能接收发射系统，以及软件无线电上作了许多源创性和开发型的工作。
SEMCAD提供丰富的软件接口，能够实现与Pro/E, UG, Catia以及Solidworks等CAD软件的模型无缝连接。SEMCAD软件具有强大的模型接口功能，可以导入多种格式的文件，包括SAT、IGES、Pro/E、STEP、CATIA V4、CATIA V5、3DS、STL和DXF等文件，对PCB电路板有专门的Gerber接口。SEMCAD还提供对导入模型的修复功能。
SPEAG has released Version 16.4 of its SEMCAD X Matterhorn simulation platform, offering major accelerations and performance boosts ranging from subgridding to high performance computing (HPC) and Cloud Computing. It also features the market’s fastest new peak spatial specific absorption rate (psSAR) algorithm implementation. Furthermore, our powerful 5G simulation package has been refined to further automate and streamline the application flow in areas of equipment optimization, 5G/wireless technology and optimization of in-/on-body communication devices.
V16.4 includes several improvements specifically requested by our customers, such as 5G toolkit extensions and GUI/Postprocessing performance increase. Feedback, as always, is greatly welcomed!
Significant Performance Boosts
FASTEST psSAR AVERAGING ALGORITHM
- The new highly efficient and validated implementation of the IEEE/IEC62704-1 SAR averaging standard algorithm in V16.4 drastically reduces the required computational time and makes it more than 100x faster while preserving full compliance with the standard.
- psSAR also scales very efficiently with the available number of CPU cores.
- The new concept even eliminates any need for a fast preview option.
MAJOR SPEEDUP OF ADAPTIVE SUBGRIDDING
- The latest FDTD local refinement algorithms in SEMCAD X Matterhorn V16.4 greatly improve computation performances in case of subgridding (AXE), in particular for adaptive and connected subgrids.
- Adaptive subgridding has been broadly applied on real examples and provides considerably faster solver time with up to 50% speedup.
Raising High-Performance Computing
ARES MULTI-SIM MULTI-GPU
- In SEMCAD X Matterhorn V16.4, the Asynchronous Remote Server (ARES) has been enriched by an enhanced queuing system which allows jobs to run concurrently. Servers with multi-GPU configurations and/or multiple CPU’s are now capable of running jobs on a subset of cards/processors at the same time.
- Simulation throughput can be significantly increased by utilizing all hardware resources on dedicated compute servers, reducing the time to solution significantly.
- V16.4 also allows an easy setup of hardware requirements in the SEMCAD X GUI for all supported solvers and automatic dispatch via networking is empowered.
CLOUD COMPUTING ON NIMBIX
- SEMCAD X Matterhorn V16.4 has been enhanced to support the NIMBIX Cloud platform. It offers the latest hardware acceleration supported by V16.4., thereby supporting the employment of CUDA + AXE FDTD solvers in the cloud for the fastest outcome.
- SEMCAD X Matterhorn V16.4 provides user-friendly tools to enable automated interaction with the NIMBIX platform.
- The novel support for NIMBIX enables the user to perform large and computationally heavy simulations on the latest CPU and GPU/NVIDIA related HPC hardware.
General Improvements, Features and User Requests (Selected)
- The powerful 5G simulation package in SEMCAD X Matterhorn has been enriched by various productivity and framework enhancements (support for conformal/bent arrays/lenses, improved modeling for phased arrays CAD models, faster array-factor far-field evaluators, RCS support).
- The enhanced two-way interaction link to Optenni Lab permits seamless transfer of simulation data and circuit configurations. Matching, tuning, and decoupling circuits to an EM simulation is now possible in a single but user-friendly step.
- V16.4 features a new Fast RCS (Radar Cross-Section) simulation/evaluation for large objects to calculate bi-static and mono-static RCS.
- Various important framework improvements (handling, modeling, post-processing) have been implemented in V16.4 which boost any workflow and usage (general GUI/tree speedup for 100’000s of objects > x50, markers/xy plot improvements, Python enhancements, etc.)
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8.x