ARCHLine.XP is an excellent application for BIM or building modeling. Building modeling is usually done in 3D, but different from a 3D design. The 3D design will only give us an overview of what will be designed, but building modeling, in addition to building design, in 3D, adds all the required information including the exact thickness of the walls, materials used, costs, and more. With this in mind, we have the right information at every stage of design, development and development that we can use to predict costs.
ARCHLine.XP can accurately design the interior and exterior of a variety of residential buildings. By providing accurate information to this software, you can have a detailed 3D model of building design. The result is rendered as a real and beautiful model, and with this model it’s much easier to talk to your contractor about your mindset. One of the advantages of using this software is automatic updating of documentation and a two-dimensional map based on your changes. This means that whenever you make a change in the 3D model, the new information and changes are updated automatically in the documentation and information tables.
Features and Requirements of ARCHLine.XP:
- Absolutely independent and no need for 3D design software
- Design of the building model in a three-dimensional and precise manner
- The possibility of viewing a cross sectional model at different angles
- Import and export formats: IFC, SKP, DXF, DWG, PDF, OBJ, 3DS, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GBXML.
- Automatic updating of documentation as soon as the 3D model changes
- Possibility to use 3D objects and ready for design
- Automatic sorting of different parts based on various features
- Possibility to send output to Excel
- And …
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8.x/10.x 64Bit
Download 百度云 （用户下载区）