Predict 6.1 encapsulate state-of-the-art corrosion prediction technologies, and includes critical, hitherto unavailable data on various aspects of corrosion prediction of carbon steels for production and transmission applications. Predict 6.1, a by-product of years of corrosion research and modeling, incorporates a completely re-worked and enhanced user interface to provide access to a comprehensive knowledge base on corrosion decision-making. It is an easy-to-use tool that integrates effects of a complex set of environmental parameters on carbon steel and low alloy steels to provide corrosion rate quantification based on extensive JIP data and laboratory evaluation, as well as data from literature and field experience.
Major aspects of Predict 6.1 enhancements include:
- Full compatibility with Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit operating systems.
- Ability for users to incorporate results (wall shear stress and flow regime) from a third party flow model.
- New and more accurate pH prediction and ionic strength model that accounts for appropriate ionic and phase behavior effects of most common acid gas components (H2S, CO2) as well as relevant anionic and cationic species.
- Ability for user to choose the balancing ion. User can choose balance type which suites to his requirements.
- Ability to provide two different water analyses for inlet and outlet conditions (or wellhead and bottomhole conditions).
- Improvised saturation pH calculations. New results screen helps users understand scaling in system with details about FeCO3 and FeS scale formation.
- Enhanced usage and ease of incorporating water production data. Users can now provide liquid wter flow rate in system and get detailed results on predicted dew point temperature and water condensation at intermediate points in pipeline/tubing.
- Ability to enter gas flow rate at actual conditions (at operating conditions).
- Ability to model liquid only streams without data for gas partial pressures. User can enter CO2 & H2S aqueous data in ppm and Predict 6.1 estimates equilibrium partial pressures from dissolved gases.
- Ability to evaluate the pitting model saturation calculations for FeCO3 scaling and saturation pH calculations for predicting FeCO3 scaling.
- Predicted Time To Failure plot available for Inlet and outlet (wellhead and bottomhole as well)
- A more informative cost module with wide coverage of different cost components.
- Enhanced exporting capabilities.
- Improvised analyses capabilities with Multi Point Analysis and Expert Multi Point Sensitivity Analysis tools that help users identify safe operating envelopes.
- Tips and suggestions to assist users in performing tasks, understanding relationships and evaluating parametric effects.
- A completely re-implemented and re-worked software interface, including the ability to automate analyses for multiphase production systems and flowlines
Operating Systems: Windows 7
下载地址 - Download Link
It is not allowed for download directly,contact us if interesting.