- 导入DXF / AutoCAD和许多其他格式
PumpSim is an efficient software for modeling, designing, optimizing and simulation Liquids pumping system. It’s completely interactive and based on exactly the same 3D technology it’s built into Ventsim software Used. This software can accurately design and simulate the plumbing network and pumping systems. Pump can be modeled by pressure pipes and pressure applied to pumping systems. It is also possible to model the volume and intensity of the flow, open and close the pipes and channels, the capacity of the tankers and gaskets, the density and viscosity of liquids, valves and nozzle spray, etc. The program is able to estimate the cost and effectiveness of your network and offer these two indicators with better results.
The PumpSim graphics environment is advanced, dynamic and fully interactive, and users feel comfortable working with it. The 3D engine used in this software is designed to allow you to rotate, zoom, and move any part of the design. Also, using the animations at a glance, you can understand the network’s performance. The design of the pumping network is not just putting together the pipes and connecting them to each other. To do this a little creativity is required. You should also consider optimizing and optimizing the modeling work. One of the good features of the pump is its special attention to design optimization. Anywhere you need to bring your warnings or suggestions to the point where you can design the network with maximum optimization.
Features and Requirements of PumpSim:
- Modeling all components of the fluid pumping network (pipes, ducts, pumps, tankers, manual and automatic valves, interfaces, drains, etc.)
- Calculate speed, pressure and other parameters
- Animation simulation of fluid motion inside the tubes
- Calculate and estimate the level of optimality and the amount of final costs
- Calculation of pressure on pumps and pipes
- Analysis of tanker structure and capacity
- Investigating the friction effects of the pipe wall
- And …
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8.x